“First day of school!” . . . a recent theme that marks the fact that summer is coming to an end...and it brings a range of emotions for parents and students alike! Just as school is ramping up, we are ramping up here at Riverside with a few new small groups as well (riversidedenver.com/smallgroups)! Even if these new small groups are not what you are looking for, let Pastor Charlie know and he will help find a place for you to plug-in!
As we enter into the fall semester, let me make sure you have several key dates on your calendars as you plan ahead:
• CR 15 - September 4-6 (there’s still time to sign up)
• Marriage Conference “Around the Bases” - October 2-3
• Tim Hawkins in Concert at Riverside - October 10
• Create Christmas (a ladies crafting event) - November 7
• The Lighting of the Tree - December 3
If you are considering going on the March Israel trip, we do have a few openings left. Please let Nancy Berlin know if you are interested in joining us. Also, men, hold the date - Saturday, October 17, 6p. There is more information on our calendar.